- Who is running the tournament?
- What is a scramble?
- Where is the money going?
- How do I sign up?
- What if I don’t have a foursome?
- Who should I write the check to?
- Who can I contact if I still have questions?
- Are you accepting corporate sponsorships?
- Are you accepting donations?
Q. What is a scramble?
A. A scramble is a scoring system for team play. Each player in a team tees off on each hole, and the players decide which shot was best. Every player then plays their second shot from where the best ball has come to rest, and the procedure is repeated until the hole is finished.
This method of scoring generally results in every team having a relatively good score, and therefore, lots of fun!
Q. What if I don’t have a foursome?
A. No problem. Just fill out the Registration Form with your name as Player 1 and mail it in along with your check. We’ll pair you up with other players to complete the foursome.
Q. Who can I contact if I still have questions?
A. If you have questions, just ask! Email Us.
Q. Are you accepting donations?
A. Yes we are! Please make your checks payable to the Chris O’Connor Memorial Fund, and mail them to 134 Gordon Parkway, Syracuse, NY 13219. Thank you for your support!